This event will provide the small function auditor with additional guidance and expertise to be able to manage the unique relationships and challenges faced by those with small staff yet increasing board expectations.
Participants will engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges relevant to the small shop internal audit community. They will gain insight into how their peers manage outsourced, co-sourced, and augmented staff relationships. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss current topics that are unique to small audit shops and gain additional insight on how automation can be utilized both for continuous assurance as well as for fraud detection and investigation.
Keynote Speaker Announced
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and will discover new and innovative approaches for addressing:
- Outsourcing and co-sourcing audit activities with third-party auditors.
- Critical Success Factors for Managing Contract Auditors.
- Augmenting Staff - Dos and Don'ts.
- Rotational and Guest Auditor Programs.
- Using Automation for Assurance, Fraud Detection, and Investigation: Doing More With Less.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY October 26, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.