Equity in Procurement: How Auditors Balance Assessing DE&I Strategic Initiatives Within Procurement Processes, While Safeguarding Against Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Strategic goals encouraging a diverse vendor pool and equitable distribution of work are becoming more prevalent for public sector entities.
Before viewing the above on-demand webinar, please consider the following:
- Not all webinars available in the Webinar Playback Library are eligible for CPE credit.
- On-demand webinars do not qualify for NASBA CPEs.
- Only current year webinars qualify for one IIA CPE.
- Unless otherwise noted, 1 CPE credit will be awarded for eligible webinars.
- You may only receive credit for viewing a webinar once. If you already received credit for this webinar, you will be ineligible for additional credit.
To determine if this webinar is eligible for CPE credit, apply below.