For 2023, we have included a conference specific for Public Sector as part of our series of one-day conferences designed to help internal auditors stay ahead of critical issues and be more responsive in their work. This conference focuses on upskilling the internal auditor with emerging issues with a focus on solutions specifically for the public sector.
In this virtual conference participants will engage with subject matter experts in the public sector to explore current challenges and/or emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community. Participants will have the opportunity to explore practical applications to improve their auditing practices.
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and...
- Hear examples of the challenges, opportunities, and risks in key roles for public sector internal auditors related to ESG reporting and auditing ESG.
- Explore methods with applying agility in performance auditing.
- Discuss application of the three lines model as it relates to public sector.
- Understand the new regulation relating to technology training requirements and impact on retention and staffing levels and action needed to upskill your team with technology focused skillsets.
- Explore practical applications on how to include equity factors in auditing.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY May 19, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.