Internal Auditor’s Role in Fraud Risk Management
The internal audit activity must evaluate the potential for the occurrence of fraud and how the organization manages fraud risk.
Before viewing the above on-demand webinar, please consider the following:
- Not all webinars available in the Webinar Playback Library are eligible for CPE credit.
- On-demand webinars do not qualify for NASBA CPEs.
- Only current year webinars qualify for one IIA CPE.
- Unless otherwise noted, 1 CPE credit will be awarded for eligible webinars.
- You may only receive credit for viewing a webinar once. If you already received credit for this webinar, you will ineligible for additional credit.
To determine if this webinar is eligible for CPE credit, apply below.