2022 Data Privacy & Ethics Virtual Conference
The Data Privacy & Ethics Virtual Conference is part of a series of one-day conferences designed to help internal auditors stay ahead of critical issues and be more responsive in their work.
Upskill your knowledge in data privacy and ethics while earning up to 6.6 CPEs.
Leeza Garber, Esq
Cybersecurity and Privacy Law Expert
Virtual Conference Topics
- Exploring internal audit’s role in data privacy
- Learning how to adapt to the new data privacy landscape
- Examining data ethics and making data-driven decisions
- Analyzing biases in algorithms
- Understanding the evolving regulatory environment
Virtual Program Features
- 6.6 CPEs
- 1 Keynote Session
- 4 Sessions on Data Privacy and Ethics
- Virtual Networking
|Early Rate||Regular Rate|
|Until March 31*||After March 31|
*Early registration rate will be automatically applied at checkout.
**Group rate is per person and applies only to members.
Your registration confirmation email will come from The IIA. All subsequent emails containing log-in access will come from the event presentation provider: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may want to add this address to your system’s “safe” list. Otherwise, it may go to a spam folder. Three log-in/access emails are sent: five days prior, one day prior, and 2 hours before the event's start.