The 2024 Cybersecurity Virtual Conference is a one-day conference specifically designed to ensure participants stay not only abreast, but a head of critical issues in data protection, data privacy and cybersecurity to become more responsive in their work.
In this virtual conference, participants will get the opportunity to engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community. Participants will learn how to examine and explore internal audit’s role regarding date governance, data ethics, data protection, and data privacy. By the end of this conference, participants will have explored methods on how to ethically influence the overall improvement of their audit engagements.
Topics of Focus
- Social Engineering
- Emerging Technologies and Vulnerabilities
- Targeting of Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and Mobile Device Exploitation
- Auditing the cybersecurity program
- Auditing the incident management program
- The evolution of cyber security threats and the constant battle between attackers and defenders
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY September 18, 2024
Member (Early): $539
Member (Regular): $599
Nonmember Rate: $749
Discounts are available for groups of 10+. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact our Group Services team.