The 2023 Data Privacy Assurance Forum is a one-day conference specifically designed to ensure participants stay not only abreast, but a head of critical issues in data protection, data privacy and cybersecurity to become more responsive in their work.
In this virtual conference, participants will get the opportunity to engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community. Participants will learn how to examine and explore internal audit’s role regarding date governance, data ethics, data protection, and data privacy. By the end of this conference, participants will have explored methods on how to ethically influence the overall improvement of their audit engagements.
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage and…
- Examine the role data governance and ethics plays in data privacy.
- Explore the importance of data governance in cloud computing environments.
- Demonstrate how to factor data related risks into your annual and individualized programs.
- Explore new and changing data privacy, data protection, and other cyber regulations along with how to incorporate them into your audit engagements.
- Illustrate the importance of examining computer, cyber, automation, AI, and data ethics as a part of your audit engagements.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY August 31, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact our Group Services team.