2023 Data Privacy: The New Frontier of Cybersecurity Virtual Conference
October 12, 2023 | 10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET | 6.6 CPEs
The Data Privacy: The New Frontier of Cybersecurity Conference is a one-day conference specifically designed to ensure participants stay not only abreast, but a head of critical issues in data protection, data privacy and cybersecurity to become more responsive in their work.
In this virtual conference participants will engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and/or emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community for cybersecurity topics. Participants will learn how to examine and explore internal audit’s role regarding ransomware, cyber related risks, data protection, and data privacy. Participants will have the opportunity to explore methods on how to ethically influence the overall improvement of their audit engagements.
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and...
- Examine internal audit’s role for the prevention of and the response to ransomware and other types of malware.
- Explore proven methods on how to audit the organization’s cybersecurity program and influence overall improvement going forward.
- Demonstrate how to factor cyber related risks into the annual and individual audit programs.
- Explore new and changing data privacy, data protection, and other cyber regulations along with how to incorporate them into your audit engagements.
- Illustrate the importance of examining computer, cyber, automation, AI, and data ethics as a part of your audit engagements.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY September 15, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.