Focus on the Greatest Risk to Provide the Greatest Value from Your Audit Engagement Results.
This one-day virtual conference will focus on multiple areas of risk affecting today’s organizations and governmental agencies. Auditors and others attending this event will gain the latest insight on how to approach internal audit activities related to the assessments of risk and risk management practices.
This conference is focused on the internal audit community’s needs and second line functions and emphasizes the tremendous value of collaboration between these two essential functions. It provides a review of tactics for discovering, assessing, remediating, and auditing both evolving and current risks and risk management practices.
Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the risk facing today’s organizations and will have discovered added tactics for planning and fieldwork. Auditors will receive a greater appreciation towards the risk currently and or futuristically affecting their organization.
- Addressing and documenting risk related to supply chain, third party, cloud computing, cybersecurity, strategic, operational, geopolitical, regulatory (ESG, data, cyber, other), credit, and marketing.
- Developing future-focused risk and control matrices.
- Assessing enterprise risk management programs.
- Implementing agile/rapid risk assessments into the internal audit process.
- Understanding variations in risk requirements between public and private sector around the world.
- Examining regulations whose guidelines include conducting risk assessments.
Our one–day conferences present current relevant topics to internal audit in all industry sectors related to hot topics affecting their organizations. They will exchange ideas, network with their peers, and share good practices. One-day Conferences will be hosted virtually. Presentations may be recorded in advance to allow for presenters to engage with the audience during the live sessions.
MEMEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% WHEN YOU REGISTER BY August 1, 2024.
Member (Early) $539
Member (Regular) $599
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.