Welcome to the IIA Kuwait Chapter
The IIA-Kuwait has a network of nearly 1000+ professionals inclusive of 200+ members in Kuwait. Governed by an independent board and chapter activities that include the following:
- Providing standards, guidance and information on internal auditing best practices
- Providing professional development activities, education and certification
- Bringing together internal auditors to share information and experiences in internal auditing
- Upholding standards by undertaking quality assurance services
- Advocating, promoting and publicizing the profession to industry professionals, universities, government, public and private sectors.
- Contributing to the global profession with representation on international committees and the global board.
The IIA's global headquarters is located in Florida. The first and only Kuwait chapter was established in Kuwait in 2016. The Kuwait chapter successfully petitioned the global organization in 2019 to become a national entity.
Fouad Mohammad Alawadhi
Waleed Al Saeed
We aspire to:
Be the national voice of the internal auditing profession: advocating its value, promoting best practices, and providing exceptional services to its members. Promote the internal auditing profession in Kuwait so that internal auditors are recognized as essential to every organization’s success. Be regarded as the partner for success by individuals and organizations involved in internal audit within Kuwait.