Chapter News and Events
Stay tuned on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages to be informed with all coming events in Madagascar.
Welcome to the IIA Madagascar Chapter
IIA Madagascar is an International Chapter of The Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA) established since 2020.
The IIA is an international professional association with global headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida, USA.
The IIA is the internal audit profession's global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator.
Generally, members work in internal auditing, risk management, governance, internal control, information technology audit, education, and security.
Randriamampita Rina Tokiniaina, President
Internal Auditor, Ministry Economy and Finance – Republic of Madagascar
Razafijemisa José Claude, Treasurer
Financial Director, Netter Madagascar S.A
Miray Lalaina Rajaonarivelo , Secretary
Head of Internal Audit , Department at Materauto
N'goua Brina Lucky, Membership Officer
Director of Internal Audit, Department Telma – Axian Group
IIA Madagascar is a platform that brings together internal audit professionals or have been in the past or want to be in the future.
We promote the culture and management of risk through the profession of internal auditing in all major sectors of our country.
As a local chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), our goals are to :
- Connect the professional association of internal auditors to the outside world.
- Promote the profession of internal auditing and internal control in Madagascar
- Give access to its members to the various documentations and reviews on the profession (IIA, IPPF, COSO...)
- Serve as a platform for exchange and sharing of best practices and experiences between members
- Support members in the process of obtaining various international certifications and accreditations (Certified Internal Auditor...)
- Organize and facilitate high level training in Madagascar with highly qualified partners.
If you share these visions and objectives, we are waiting for you to build a great community in Madagascar.
So, don't waste no more time, join us and be part of us.
Rina Tokiniaina RANDRIAMAMPITA
President IIA Madagascar
Please contact IIA Madagascar for questions related to:
- Academic relations
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Conferences and local events
- Local training
- Public relations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- IIA Madagascar