Chapter News and Events
- Comprehensive reading materials teaching the entire global CIA exam syllabus in both printed and e-book formats.
- Interactive online study tools:
- Pre- and post-tests to gauge your starting knowledge and advancements.SmartStudy™ tools to help you create a customized study plan based on pre-test results.
- Chapter quizzes to test your comprehension and retention. Flashcards and glossary.CIA practice exam to build confidence for the computer-based CIA exam.
- Online reports to track your progress and performance.
Welcome to the IIA Triad Chapter
The Triad Chapter supports Internal Auditors from multiple cities and municipalities in North Carolina. The Triad Chapter covers Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, and other municipalities leading to the boundaries of Charlotte, Raleigh, and Northern Virginia. The Piedmont Triad, spanning across 12 counties, has an estimated population of 1,611,243 making it the 33rd largest combined statistical area in the United States.
If you would like to Join the IIA and are a resident working/living in or near the Triad, please feel free to contact us at Chapter116@iiachapters.org. Or for a more expedited response, please feel free to contact one of our officers.
Volunteering is a great way to become involved with our Chapter, build your network, enhance your understanding of how the IIA functions, earn CPE, and support our Chapter and our profession while making your voice heard.
There are many opportunities available with the IIA Triad Chapter, with varying levels of commitment. The opportunities range from a year-long time commitment as a committee member or chair to a few hours helping to plan and manage a single event during the year. If you have ever considered volunteering but weren’t sure how to get involved, we invite you to contact us at Chapter116@iiachapters.org.
In addition, the Triad Chapter has a number of standing committees and we are always looking for volunteers. Click here for a list of committees and responsibilities. We welcome and encourage your participation in our Chapter!
- The Institute of Internal Auditors - na.theiia.org
- North Carolina Association of CPAs - www.ncacpa.org
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy - nasba.org
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - www.acfe.com
- ISACA - www.isaca.org
- FDIC - www.fdic.gov
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission - www.sec.gov
- EDGAR | Company Filings Search Page - www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
- Federal Reserve - www.federalreserve.gov
- NC Secretary of State - www.sosnc.gov
- Auditors Sharing Knowledge for Progress - www.auditnet.org