2023 ESG Virtual Conference
September 21, 2023| 10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET | 6.6 CPEs
The ESG Virtual Conference is a one-day conference specifically designed to ensure Participants will walk away with a greater understanding of the current regulatory environment related to ESG, ways to impact the future of their organization’s ESG strategies and new innovative techniques to access ESG controls and identify emerging ESG risk.
In this virtual conference participants will engage with subject matter experts in the ESG field and internal auditors immersed in evaluating their organization’s ESG reporting compliance. Participants will learn how to evaluate changes to ESG related regulations and how to identify necessary changes required to their audit programs to ensure their organizations are staying current with ESG reporting requirements from the local and international perspectives. Participants will have the opportunity to network with peers and industry experts to gain a greater understanding of how ESG related regulations will impact their auditing function in the year to come.
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and...
- Explore the evolving global ESG regulatory landscape and the strides being made to bring uniformity and how they relate to the way that internal auditors perform their associated duties.
- Discuss applicable ESG risks, KRIs and internal controls.
- Examine ESG performance measurements and how they roll into KPIs.
- Discover practical techniques for auditing your organizations ESG strategy.
- Examine fraud risk assessment, and tips for identifying and investigating potential Fraud in ESG reporting.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY AUGUST 10, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.