On Site Training
The IIA can accommodate your individual training needs, with flexible delivery options that include live interactive classroom environment, online access for remote staff, or a combination of both.
The IIA is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of those attending or participating in our training courses. During these challenging times, we have expanded our virtual training portfolio. Take advantage of additional instructor-led, online and in-person seminars; certification exam preparation options; virtual group training opportunities featuring new courses each month.
IIA Learning On-site Group Training
You can train your group from anywhere and at any time. Watch this video to find out more about The IIA's On-site Group Training options.
Designed for Convenience and Flexibility
The IIA can accommodate your individual training needs, with flexible delivery options that include a live interactive classroom environment, online access for remote staff, or a combination of both.
Customized to Meet your Needs
A dedicated On-site Group Training consultant will work closely with you to develop your program based on your company, team, and learning objectives:
- Performs a needs analysis to gain an understanding of your key challenges.
- Identifies the right facilitator for your organization.
- Collaborates with an instructional designer and course facilitator to define key learning objectives and develop an outline of the proposed training.
A Building Block for Teams
Bringing your team together to train enhances learning:
- Team members hear a consistent training message.
- Your team will learn to tap into each other’s strengths.
- Training will focus on real-world challenges and generate actionable solutions.
- Team building exercises will reinforce learning.
Developed With Your Budget in Mind
When IIA On-Site Group Training comes to you, you experience reduced registration fees, minimized travel expenses, as well as diminished staff downtime.
Your team will be trained by the organization that sets the standards of the profession.
- The IIA is the global authority on guidance and standards.
- Materials are written and peer-reviewed by experienced internal audit professionals, and constantly updated to include current industry trends and best practices.
Facilitated by Experts in Their Field
Your training will be led by our highly skilled audit professionals who are also talented facilitators:
- Each facilitator undergoes rigorous peer-review and has graduated from an exhaustive review course.
- They draw upon their personal knowledge and experience to make the learning real.
- Teams benefit from engaging in meaningful, spirited interactions with the facilitator and each other.
- Facilitators deliver a high value and constructive learning experience.