Uniform Charity Disclosure Statement
The IIA Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Donations benefit the programs of The IIA Research Foundation as posted on this website. Donations are 100% tax deductible per the IRS when no goods or services were received to you as a result of your gift.
A copy of the latest financial report and registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting The IIA Research Foundation at 1035 Greenwood Blvd #401, Lake Mary, FL 32746, or contacting any of the state agencies which also require the following notices:
- California: The IIARF's audited financial statement is available upon request to The IIARF. 100 percent of your gift may be deducted under Federal and State income tax laws.
- Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state, 1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. The IIARF’s registration number is CH29077.
- Georgia: Upon request, The IIARF will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Maryland: A copy of The IIARF's current financial statement is available on request to The IIARF, 1035 Greenwood Blvd #401, Lake Mary, FL 32746, 1-407-937-1100. For the cost of copies and postage, registration documents, and other information are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and state income tax laws.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of The IIARF may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 1-973-504-6215. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- New York: Upon request, a copy of The IIARF’s last annual report filed with the Attorney General is available from The IIARF or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, Department of State, 120 Broadway, New York, New York 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of The IIARF may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services upon request.
- Washington: The registration statement required by the Charitable Solicitation Act is on file with the Secretary of State. Additional information can be obtained by calling 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.