IIA Public Sector Membership tier can provide specialized knowledge and access to essential connections, content, and opportunities to elevate impact and enhance value.
Access all the benefits of IIA membership at a discounted price. To qualify for this membership tier and associated savings, you must be employed by a government entity (local, regional, national, or international) or a publicly controlled or funded agency, enterprise, or other organization that delivers public goods, services, or programs.
Professional Membership Benefits:
Top Ten Benefits of Belonging, According to Current IIA Members
- Save up to $250 on IIA Learning — in-person, online, and on-demand
- Connect with 210K+ colleagues in 170 countries across the globe
- Gain relevant skills through innovative professional development
- Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest trends and headlines
- Gain access to career resources in the Audit Career Center
- Save up to $460 on the Certified Internal Auditor designation
- Enjoy exclusive access to guidance on day-to-day issues
- Develop leadership skills as an IIA volunteer
- Explore emerging issues in Internal Auditor magazine
- Save on earning specialty certifications, like the CRMA, and CPE reporting