The IIA’s IT General Controls Certificate Program Enhance your specialized knowledge and showcase your expertise in 12 key areas by completing The IIA’s IT General Controls Certificate Program. Passing the program exam demonstrates your competency in today’s most relevant topics and distinguishes you from your peers.
This certificate program includes the following courses:
- IT Essentials – Introduction to IT.
- IT Essentials – Assessing Networks and Infrastructure.
- Logical Security: Application, Database, and Operating System Layers.
- Logical Security Networks.
- Auditing IT Change Management.
- Understanding the SDLC.
- Exploring Corrective Controls.
- Computer Operations.
- Physical and Environmental Controls.
- Governance of Enterprise IT.
- Auditing Project Management Practices.
- Auditing Third Party Risk.
- IT General Controls Certificate Examination.
- Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program.
- Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing, and a digital badge that can easily be shared with your professional network.