The CIA Challenge Exam is your chance to join the more than 185,000 CIAs who have achieved this highly respected global certification.
As a CISA™ holder, you can take advantage of this limited opportunity to earn the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation through an expedited process called the CIA Challenge Exam. This expedited process allows you to obtain the CIA designation after successfully passing the one-part examination.
The CIA Challenge Exam only includes content not covered on your CISA™ exam, saving you time and money.
Why Take the CIA Challenge Exam?
Earning the CIA designation will elevate you among your peers and demonstrate that you are:
- A credible and trusted internal auditor.
- A stronger, more competent professional.
- Knowledgeable in organizational governance.
- Equipped for career-advancing opportunities.
About the CIA Challenge Exam
- Comprised of 150 multiple choice questions based on the syllabi.
- Based on the International Professional Practices Framework and Standards.
- Examination time is up to 180 minutes.
- Offered in English only.
- Based on scaled scoring and a passing score of 600 is required out of 750 points.
- Developed following best practices with the support of experts and professionals.
- Available via online testing or at a testing center.
CIA Challenge Exam Package
In addition to saving time, the CIA Challenge Exam offers significant financial savings. This bundle includes:
- CIA Challenge Exam application fee.
- CIA Challenge Exam registration fee.
- CIA Challenge Exam Study Guide for Qualified Information Systems Auditors including 1,000 practice questions
- Access to the online materials are valid for 12 months from date of invitation. Extensions are available for a fee.
- Access to the Standards to help you prepare for the exam.
IIA Member Rate: $1,255 USD
Nonmember Rate: $1,625 USD
Your Next Steps
As the active Qualified Information Systems Auditor you can take advantage of this rare opportunity to earn the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation through an expedited process and join the more than 185,000 CIAs who have achieved this highly respected global certification.
CISA™ is a trademark of ISACA