2023 Global Student Conference Program
April 16 – 18, 2023View Agenda
It’s Time to Engage...
The premier Global Student Conference is in Orlando, replacing the Internal Audit Student Exchange. Designed with the future of the profession in mind, it promises to deliver a unique experience and tailored curriculum where students, educators, and internal audit influencers learn to succeed.
The multi-day program has been expertly planned to meet the professional development needs of a variety of those in the field of internal auditing. The Global Student Conference features roundtable, panel discussions, leadership topic breakouts, and networking opportunities.
- Hotel registration must be received by Thursday, March 23, 2023. Rooms are subject to availability.
- Registration includes all conference sessions, breakfast Monday and Tuesday, lunch Monday, Student Reception, and assorted refreshment breaks. All other expenses, including travel and accommodations, are the responsibility of the attendee or university/chapter.
- Conference sign-in opens at 10:00 a.m. ET on Sunday, April 16, 2023, with the conference beginning at 1:00 p.m. Lunch is not served on Sunday; please plan accordingly.
- Consent to use photographic images: Registration and attendance/participation at IIA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to The IIA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- ATTIRE: Business casual dress is suggested. We strongly recommend dressing in layers, as room temperatures may vary significantly. Comfortable shoes are recommended throughout the event, as the conference facility may be a good distance from hotel rooms.
- CONTACT: For more information, questions, or registration cancellations, please contact Student Membership at StudentMembership@theiia.org.