Raising the Bar: Performing at a High Level
The best way to advocate for internal audit services is to deliver great results. The work of internal audit requires a systematic and disciplined approach, adhering to professional standards and exercising due diligence.
This interactive workshop will focus on how internal auditors can continuously improve their planning and operations when performing internal audit services and communicating their findings.
The session will draw upon the new Global Internal Audit Standards: Domain Five Performing Internal Audit Services and will explain how internal auditors can raise the bar when:
- Planning engagements.
- Conducting engagement work.
- Communicating engagement findings, and
- Monitoring action plans.
NOTE: In person registration for this workshop is nearing capacity.
- CPE: 4.2
- NASBA KNOWLEDGE LEVEL: Intermediate
- NASBA FIELD OF STUDY: Auditing
- COMPETENCY LEVEL: Applied Knowledge
- PREREQUISITES: Participants should have a basic understanding of the IIA Standards
- ADVANCE PREP: None
- TOPICS: IPPF Standards Update