In this webinar, our panel of industry experts will discuss the recent explosion of ChatGPT and similar technologies. The panel will provide insights regarding potential risks and ethical considerations related to ChatGPT and other generative AI applications along with practical ideas on how organizations design controls and build governance around the use of such technologies.
- Explore ethical considerations associated with ChatGPT.
- Identify potential risks to organizations using ChatGPT and how to mitigate them.
- Discover appropriate controls and governance structures to manage the risks associated with this technology use.
Before viewing the above on-demand webinar, please consider the following:
- Not all webinars available in the Webinar Playback Library are eligible for CPE credit.
- On-demand webinars do not qualify for NASBA CPEs.
- Only current year webinars qualify for one IIA CPE.
- Unless otherwise noted, 1 CPE credit will be awarded for eligible webinars.
- You may only receive credit for viewing a webinar once. If you already received credit for this webinar, you will be ineligible for additional credit.
To determine if this webinar is eligible for CPE credit, apply below.