Pre-register for our public webinar to delve into the evolving ESG agenda of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The imminent final vote on the Climate-Risk Disclosure Rule could reshape reporting requirements for registrants, altering how climate risks are reported and sustainable business practices are defined. Our expert-led panel will help you:
In this session, participants will:
Explore the newly released SEC Climate Disclosure Ruling by identifying companies that would be covered under this ruling and specific areas of disclosures, including:
- Applicability thresholds.
- Scope 1-2 GHG emissions.
- Transition and determination of materiality for Scope 3 GHG emissions.
- Requirement of Independent Third-Party Auditor.
- Timelines for Limited Assurance and phased-in Reasonable Assurance Audits.
- Learn about interoperability between the new ruling and existing sustainability reporting frameworks.
- Discover key similarities and differences between the new ruling and existing sustainability regulatory regimes, such as EU CSRD and California Climate Disclosures.
- Understand the role of internal audit within an organization’s ERM sustainability strategy and ESG reporting in alignment with The IIA’s Three Lines Model.
- Recognize the value of sustainability risk management as a strategic management tool.