Format: Online, In-Person
Effective communication to senior management and the board, and to individual internal auditors from Chief Audit Executives (CAEs) is referenced throughout the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. For example, IIA Standard 2420: Quality of Communications, requires that communications be clear, easily understood, and logical, and provide significant and relevant information.
Are you ready to develop and improve your communication skills for the engagement process?
This two-day course is complete with highly interactive individual and group activities, as well as role-play scenarios to provide internal auditors — at all levels — with opportunities to develop or sharpen their interviewing and negotiating skills. After completing this course, internal auditors will have a profound awareness of how to effectively interview and negotiate, and be prepared to apply these skills in their organizations.
The Communication Skills for Auditors course is:
- Designed to present information about interviewing and negotiating that will help to improve your skills.
- An opportunity to practice new skills without the pressure to “get it right.”
- A judgment-free zone, where you can interact freely with peers and receive feedback, guidance, and support to enhance your communication skills as they relate to interviewing and negotiating.
- April 19, 20, 21, 22: 12:30 PM – 3:50 PM ET
- July 18, 19, 20, 21: 12:30 PM – 3:50 PM ET
- October 24, 25, 26, 27: 12:00 PM – 3:20 PM ET
Member Rate: $1,299 USD
Non-Member Rate: $1,439 USD
Member rate will be applied at checkout.