Format: In-Person, Online
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility.
The new Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Certificate Program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and to be prepared to integrate the framework into your organization’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you’ll earn up to 18 hours of CPE.
A combination of self-study pre-work and an in-person workshop provide the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making.
The program includes the following:
- Pre-work: One self-study course that takes approximately 2 hours to complete
- The goal of the online learning component is to provide to you with an introduction to key concepts of COSO’s 2017 Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance and to allow you to begin thinking about the ERM Framework in the context of your own entity, which will prepare you for the group workshop. Examples are provided throughout the learning to illustrate the concepts presented.
- Live Training Program: Two and one-half days of group training
- Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
- eBook of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly
- Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network