Modality Type: In-Person, Online, Live Stream
This course provides new audit managers with the tools and the skills necessary to manage audit teams successfully — and does so strictly from an audit manager’s perspective. This course provides essential insight into the roles and responsibilities of audit management, and lists the key concepts needed to successfully lead and mentor staff.
This course includes interactive group activities and breakout sessions of real-life scenarios that teach the concepts, tools, and techniques needed to supervise and develop an audit team, manage change, and effectively manage relationships within the audit team, and with the CAE, executive management, and audit committee. Audit managers that complete this course will walk away with proven internal audit practices that can be immediately applied to an organization of any size and within any industry.
- May 31: 12:30 PM - 3:50 PM ET, June 1, 2, 7, 8, 9: 12:30 PM - 3:50 PM ET
- September 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23: 12:30 PM - 3:50 PM ET
In-Person / Live Stream:
- Executive Conference Center / New York Metro
- April 27, 28, 29: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
- Location TBD / Denver Metro
- July 26, 27, 28: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MT
- Norris Conferene Center / Dallas Metro
- October 4, 5, 6: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CT
- Location TBD / Washington DC Metro
- October 25, 26, 27: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
- IIA Headquarters / Orlando Metro
- November 15, 16, 17: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Member Rate: $1,479 USD
Non-Member Rate: $1,639 USD
Member rate will be applied at checkout.