2023 Analytics and Automation Virtual Conference
April 20, 2023| 10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET | 6.6 CPEs
NEWSFLASH! We live in an “automation nation” dependent on analytics doing daily upticks. We also live and work amongst machines of our own making that we both learn from and teach.
Join us to stay ahead of emerging and critical analytics and automation trends that impact or elevate efficiency and effectiveness in the internal audit function.
In this virtual conference, participants will engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and/or emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community for analytics and automation.
Participants will learn how to leverage analytics and automation to elevate their internal audit operations and enhance the value provided during internal audit engagements. Participants will leave with practical applications and be better enabled to explore successful practices and new technologies available to support their efforts.
View the Program View the ABS & Bios
Opening Keynote: Hyper-AUDITmation
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and…
- Elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal audit function through data analytics and automation.
- Explore innovative tactics used by cutting edge audit departments to improve communication and reporting through the use of technology and automation.
- Discovery efficiencies gained through automating the annual audit risk assessment process by data mining risk register and service management (change, release, incident, and problem ticket) details.
- Raise awareness on analytical techniques used by state of the art audit departments to consume and assess data from ERP, CRM, and other critical business platforms.
- Share good practices and lessons learned from automating controls designed to validate regulatory compliance.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY March 10, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.