The Analytics and Automation Conference is part of a series of one-day conferences designed to help internal auditors stay ahead of critical issues and be more responsive in their work.
In this virtual conference participants will engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and/or emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community for analytics & automation topics. Participants will learn how to leverage analytics and automation to elevate their internal audit operations and enhance the value provided during internal audit engagements. Participants will have the opportunity to explore successful practices and new technologies available to support their efforts.
During the five conference sessions, attendees will engage, and…
- Elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal audit function through data analytics and automation.
- Explore innovative tactics used by cutting edge audit departments to improve communication and reporting through the use of technology and automation.
- Discovery efficiencies gained through automating the annual audit risk assessment process by data mining risk register and service management (change, release, incident, and problem ticket) details.
- Raise awareness on analytical techniques used by state of the art audit departments to consume and assess data from ERP, CRM, and other critical business platforms.
- Share good practices and lessons learned from automating controls designed to validate regulatory compliance.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%* WHEN YOU REGISTER BY March 20, 2023
Member Rate: $599
Nonmember Rate: $665
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.