This one-day virtual conference will focus on how organizations and government agencies are using data literacy, data analytics, automation, and AI. Attendees will gain the latest insight on how to approach internal audit activities related to the assessments of analytics, automation, and AI.
Attendees will engage with subject matter experts to explore current challenges and/or emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community for analytics & automation topics. Participants will learn how to use analytics and automation to elevate their internal audit operations and enhance the value provided during internal audit engagements. Participants will have the opportunity to explore successful practices and recent technologies available to support their efforts.
Topics of Focus
- How AI, Automation and application of analytics can be future proof.
- Using analytics, automation, and AI in an ethical manner.
- Oversight, governance, and accountability on the usage of the data in an organization’s day to day operations.
- Businesses can learn how to increase revenue generation in an ethical manner.
- Businesses can learn how to improve sales, marketing, call center, and employee efficiency and productivity, yet protect customer privacy.
- Businesses can learn how to enhance customer and employee experience, with accountability yet less risk.
- Businesses can learn how to drive efficiency, accuracy, cost savings, transparency and business outcomes, even with oversight.
- Discover efficiencies gained through automating the annual audit risk assessment process by data mining risk register and service management (change, release, incident, and problem ticket) details.
- Raise awareness on analytical techniques used by ultramodern audit departments to consume and assess data from ERP, CRM, and other critical business platforms.
Share good practices and lessons learned from automating controls designed to confirm regulatory compliance.
- Adopting robotic process automation in Internal Audit.
- Transforming audit with analytics.
- What is the difference between data analytics and audit analytics?
Our one–day conferences present current relevant topics to internal audit in all industry sectors related to hot topics affecting their organizations. They will exchange ideas, network with their peers, and share good practices. One-day Conferences will be hosted virtually. Presentations may be recorded in advance to allow for presenters to engage with the audience during the live sessions.
MEMBERS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% WHEN YOU REGISTER BY March 7, 2024.
Member (Early) $539
Member (Regular) $599
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and also apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.