2023 International Conference
9 July | RAI Amsterdam, NetherlandsRegister Now
CIA Exam Prep Intro Course: Part 1, 2 & 3 — The IIA’s CIA Learning System
Taught by a CIA-certified instructor, this CIA exam prep intro course is designed to give candidates a high-level introduction and overview of the topics covered on the CIA Part 1, 2 & 3 certification exam. The course will reinforce your CIA knowledge, clarify topics, and build exam-day confidence.
|Sunday, 9 July, 2023||1:00-5:00PM CET||RAI Amsterdam
1078 GZ Amsterdam
- Duration: 4 Hours
- CPE: Available 4.2
- NASBA Knowledge Level: Basic
- Field of Study: Auditing
- Competency Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisites: None
After attending the workshop, attendees will have:
- Gained a better understanding of the CIA exam syllabi.
- Learned test taking and study tips to prepare for the exam.
- Reviewed practice questions and answer rationales.
- Developed a working knowledge of the CIA Part 1, 2 & 3 topics at a high-level overview.
- Identified strategies to assist with the development of study plans.
The following topics will be introduced at a high-level:
CIA Part 1 topics will include:
- Foundations of Internal Auditing
- Independence and Objectivity
- Proficiency and Due Professional Care
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Governance, Risk Management, and Control
- Fraud Risk
CIA Part 2 topics will include:
- Managing the Internal Audit Activity
- Planning the Engagement
- Performing the Engagement
- Communicating Engagement Results and Monitoring Progress
CIA Part 3 topics will include:
- Business Acumen
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Financial Management
Each participant will receive online access to The IIA’s CIA Learning System® Version 7.0 Full Kit (Parts 1-3) online materials for 2 years. If you have already purchased The IIA’s CIA Learning System version 7 and have an active license, please email Customer Relations at email@example.com to receive a discount on the price of the course. Printed books are available for purchase separately.
Please note: Additional self-study time outside of the classroom will be necessary to prepare for the examination.